Spunky, Sweet and Completely Adorable

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Name: Amy Johnson

Year in School: Sophomore

Major: Double Major in Journalism and Anthropology

Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland

Hobbies: Painting, scouring fashion blogs and binging on Red Bull energy drinks. 

1. Describe your perfect date.

We would gather all the pillows, blankets, sheets and sleeping bags we could find and build a massive fort together in either one’s living room, preferably mine because it’s pretty spacious and I’ve got a big screen TV. We would then make a McDonalds run for some Big Macs and eat them in our fort while we stay up all night watching terrible horror movies we find off Netflix. 

2. What do you look for in a guy?

I always admire someone who makes me want to be a better person. I find myself attracted to a guy who is motivated and has a lot going for him. I’m also a sucker for a guy who’s old-fashioned.

3. What is the worst pick-up line you’ve ever heard?

“So, I’ve never hooked up with a redhead before.” 

You’d be surprised at how often I get that one.

4. If you had to narrow it down, what has been the most exciting moment in your life so far?

As cliché as it sounds, coming to college was probably the most exciting time in my life. I came here from out of state and far from home, but the experience has had a very positive impact on me.

That, and probably my first Katy Perry concert.

5. What about your most embarrassing moment?

The time I was reading something aloud and pronounced pterodactyl, “puh-terodacytl.” I didn’t realize my mistake until someone corrected me (which is very upsetting, because I’m supposed to be a journalism major).

6. Any celebrity crushes?

Katy Perry, without a doubt.

University of Arizona Journalism major, creative writing minor. I am a style/beauty blogger for Her Campus-Arizona and an arts & life reporter for the Arizona Daily Wildcat. I love pugs, reading, baking, and embracing your natural beauty.