Reasons You Should Just Buy Lemonade Already

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Beyoncé just dropped her new visual album Lemonade. This album is throwing a considerable amount of shade directly at Jay Z. Rumors have said that Jay Z had cheated on Beyoncé and the Beyhive is frantically looking for answers. At first it was only available through Tidal and for one night HBO, but last Monday Lemonade was released to iTunes. With much excitement I frantically checked Apple Music to find that the album is only available for purchase. There is no way that I could ever wait for this album to stream so I bought the masterpiece that Beyoncé completed. For those of you who are still waiting for Lemonade to stream you might as well buy the album because I know you’re experiencing some serious fomo.

Everyone around you is talking about Lemonade and you’re just trying to avoid any and all spoilers.

You’re simply listening to the samples available on iTunes to compensate for the entire album.

Trying to figure out who Jay Z cheated on Beyoncé with is like putting 2 and 2 together and getting 3.

Reading tweets about Lemonade and not being able to relate.

Get your life together and buy Lemonade.