This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

It’s officially beginning to get cold. The leaves are falling, Starbucks smells like PSL 24/7, and your Instagram feed is filled with girls going to the pumpkin patch wearing oversized flannels. What else does it mean? Time to stock up on some new boots for the upcoming colder weather.

Here is a list of our top 4 favorite boots for this season.

1.The Pointed Ankle Boot

Replace those 6-inch pumps for some sleek leather ankle boots. These shoes are just as formal as any pump, and provide much more warmth than your typical heel would. They go with nearly any outfit, too!

Courtesy of Jimmy Choo

2.The Biker Boot

Whether it be a day trip to the city, or a night at your favorite bar, motorcycle boots are a go-to look for any occasion. With the right amount of hardware and black leather, you are guaranteed to look like a certified badass

Courtesy of Stylebarista.com

3.The Knee-High Boot

Knee-highs will give you the perfect dose of chicness with a touch of drama. Brown, black, heel, or not, these boots are Fall’s favorite accessory, no matter what your style is.

Courtesy of Frye Boots

4.The Festival Boot

Pair with it with a flowy white dress when you are feeling free-spirited and whimsical, or pair it with light wash destroyed denim when you’re feeling like a tomboy – you simply cannot go wrong with a pair of suede or ankle boots. Not solely for the typical festival crowd, either.

Courtesy of Yournextshoes.com

Bailey is a sophomore at the University of Arizona majoring in journalism and minoring in fashion. She loves writing about music and fashion, and actually has a blog of her own. She hopes to be working in the PR industry after college and is really excited to be a feature writer for HerCampus.