An Open Letter to My Valentine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

An Open Letter to My Valentine,

You are my Valentine today and everyday. Valentine’s Day is more than just a hallmark holiday to me because today is a day when I can remind you how special you are and how much you truly mean to me. You hold my heart, and I will never let you forget that. Every last little thing you do for me never goes unnoticed; you always tell me your #1 priority is making me happy, and you never fail to do so. You always make me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world (even if I could pass for a homeless person at the time). You are the most generous, selfless and kind spirited person I have ever met, and the best person I have ever met. Thank you for always taking care of me and for always thinking of me. You are always so thoughtful; whether you’re surprising me with my favorite cookies, letting me have your headphones to workout with even when you need them for yourself, dropping everything if I’m having a bad day to come surprise me with pizza or giving me a piggy back ride because I’ve been walking around in heels all night, the list could go on and on. You amaze me more and more every single day, and always surprise me. Never forget how caring, loving and smart you are. You are my biggest motivator, and I am the best version of myself when I am with you. You never fail to make me laugh even if it’s the corniest of jokes (which it usually is). I never thought it was possible to find someone so similar to me, or someone I can spend hours and hours with and never get tired of. You know more about me than anyone and it always amazes me how you always know what I’m thinking. Anytime I see you I can’t help but smile, and after all this time I still get butterflies in my stomach when I’m with you. You are my best friend and I fall more and more in love with you every single day. Thank you for being my Valentine, and my person.

Love you always.