One Lucky Celebrity

One lucky person got the chance to be this week’s Campus Celebrity and her name is Isabella Romeo better known as Izzy, I picked this person for two reasons. First, I thought it would be nice to give someone random the Celebrity Title just to see what her reaction might be. Second, I personally think that Izzy looks like Lana del Rey who happens to be a celebrity. So in the end I gave someone the same title as her favorite celebrity.

Name: Isabella Romeo

Age: 18

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Tucson, AZ       

HCA: First, how does it feel to be a “celebrity” this week?

It’s interesting! It was really unexpected when you asked me to do this but I guess it is really flattering and exciting.

HCA: What do you do for fun? Any hobbies?

I work out and I really enjoy hiking. I go to the park a lot to walk my dogs since its blocks away from my house.

HCA: I actually love your style; do you have a signature piece? Something you can’t leave the house without?

I really love big watches! I wear one everyday and I feel naked when I don’t.

HCA: What are your post-graduation plans?

I plan on going into physical therapy but I don’t know exactly where to go but I think that it would be great to go to the University of South California for grad school. I am really excited for the future so we shall see where I end up in a few fears.

From her carefree attitude to silly jokes, Izzy is easily one of the greatest people I have met. I really enjoyed having lunch and speaking to her about her goals and the future. This Lana del Rey look alike is worth meeting.