etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Make Him Do a Double Take

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Happy Spring Everyone! Spring is in the air, the flowers are blooming, the sun is shining and you have developed a little crush on someone or maybe you can’t help but notice that the guys are just getting cuter. The problem is, he hasn’t given you the time of day or just doesn’t notice how awesome you are. I am here to give you some tips on how to get noticed by your crush, or the guy in your lecture or the guy you always see at the Student Union, whoever it is, he is bound to notice you now.

Sadly, outer appearance is BIG on getting noticed so you want him to do a double take when you walk by. By outer appearance, obviously I mean the way you look, the way you carry yourself. When a guy sees you, you want him to notice that you take care of yourself that you comb your hair, that you wash your face; basically look like you care enough about yourself to make yourself look good. Girls may disagree with me but that’s what most guys care about, what you look like, they don’t see your personality right away so give them something to look at. 

The biggest thing would be to own your body, your face, your smile, just own it, girl; be confident and smile! If you make eye contact with a guy send him a flirty smile. Be confident. Be confident. Be confident. All I can say is, if you’re not confident, how is he supposed to build up the bravery to talk to you. I like to say, meet him half way, if you display confidence and bravery so will he and vice versa.

My last tip to you would be, if the guy doesn’t have the balls to talk to you, grow some balls and do it yourself. This is a new age and things are changing so go up to him and introduce yourself. If it’s your crush, gather up the confidence to ask him on a date. If he says no, trust me he will appreciate your ballsiness, guys love it when you are a go-getter and go after what you want but like I said if he says no, move on to someone else.

These are simple things that you can do to get that guy to notice you right away. So get out there, ladies. 

Freshman at the University of ArizonaMajor: Theatre ArtsMinor: Spanish and Journalism