This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Name:Madison Robbins

Nick Name:Mad/Mads

Hometown:Clovis, New Mexico

Graduation Year:2013

Madisons’s Major & Minor:Creative Writing major, Anthropology minor

Campus Involvement:College of Humanities Undergraduate Ambassador

Madison’s Interests Are:“I love reading, writing, watching movies, listening to music, dancing, and walking/running/playing with my puppy.”

Madison’s Favorite Thing About the U of A:“My favorite thing about U of A is the diversity of people; you never meet the same people.  Everyone is so unique and different, it makes receiving an education here much more worthwhile.”

Madison’s Embarrassing Confession:“One day, I was driving down Sixth St. on my way to the Rec Center while there was construction, and some of the yellow police tape that was around the construction area flew off and hung on the front license plate on my car, flew all the way up the front of my car and wrapped around the luggage rack, and was flying behind my car for twenty feet.  I had to pull into the parking lot at the Rec and unwrap all of this bright yellow tape off of my car…totally humiliating, but it was hilarious!!  I was laughing so hard I was crying while all of these people were watching me like, “What is she doing?””

Favorite Quote:“Just live.”

Madison’s Interesting Fact About Herself: “I’m absolutely obsessed with singer/songwriter music; my favorite band is City and Colour because I feel like music is important when you can feel it and truly connect with the lyrics.”  

Why Madison Feels She Qualifies to Be A Campus Cutie:“I feel that I am qualified to be a Campus Cutie because I believe that one doesn’t have to change to fit in with everyone else; I’m an individual with my own definition of “cute,” and I embrace it everyday.

Madison’s Current Relationship Status:Single

Madison’s Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/madrobbins 

My name is Jessica Cooper and in the Fall I will be a Senior at the University of Arizona. I am majoring in journalism with a dual minor in history and judaic studies. My focus is in both print and online journalism. I have loved being a part of the Her Campus team for the last semester and am so excited to be the campus correspondant for the 2011-2012 year.