It’s a Bird! It’s a Plane! It’s Shane Arcuri?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Name: Shane Arcuri

Year in School: Junior

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Huntington Beach, CA

Campus Involvement: Member of Delta Tau Delta

Food: Any kind of seafood

Hobbies: Surfing and snowboarding

What is your Favorite movie?

That would have to be Mulan… Mulan is chill. I watched it last Sunday actually.

What is your relationship status?

I am single and ready to mingle.

Who is your celebrity look-alike?

People say that I look like the guy from Smallville, or in other words, Clark Kent.

What is your most embarrassing moment?

Well I remember in like 6th grade I was jumping on my friend’s trampoline and his sister came out and she was really cute, so I tried to do a cool flip. But than my pants flew off… and I ran home.

What is an interesting fact about you?

I don’t know if its very interesting, but I just really hate spiders. Like I hate them, they freak me out.

What is your idea of the perfect girl?

Well she absolutely loves kids, because I love kids. She isn’t afraid to do anything. I like spontaneous girls. If I say lets go mountain climbing she would go. I don’t know, tall, pretty, and definitely nice.

What is your idea of the perfect date?

It doesn’t really matter what we do. As long as we get along and like to be together it doesn’t matter what we are doing.

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Hopefully I will be working my way up in the Disney Company. I have worked for them in the past, and I am planning on doing a semester in the Disney program next year.

What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?

I would go to platform 9 ¾ and run through the wall. Or actually I would go to space!

I am a journalism major and business minor. I love the sun, a great book, and gossip girl. I travel whenever I can, and I love trying new and interesting food!