jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Is it Awkward to Have the Voice?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

This week, I would like to talk to you about two great television series that are going on and I recommend watching them. The first is “Awkward.” an amazeballs show about a girl that just lives her life but always happens to find herself in the most awkward situations, hence the title; the second is “The Voice”, an amazing show about trying to find the next best singer.

If you have never seen “Awkward.” you should definitely start watching because it really is a great show and if you are a die hard fan like I am you know that we have already DTR’ed with this show. This show is an all-together funny show with sexy guys, amazing friends and a great plot. However, it is on the third season but just start watching it even though you are a little behind. If you want to catch up on the rest of the seasons then do it because it is awesome and you will laugh the whole time and maybe learn a few life lessons, the seasons are short so you can catch up quickly. If you still don’t think it’s for you, go look up Beau Mirchoff, amazingly good-looking right? Yeah, he’s in the show. If you start watching and you start loving it all I have to say is, “You’re Welcome” (Sadie voice). 

Out of all four seasons, Season 4 of the Voice would have to be my favorite season because of the new coaches. In previous seasons, we had Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green but now they have switched Christina and Cee Lo for two new great coaches, Shakira and Usher.  These amazing celebrities/singers are here to find new talent and help them bring out their best to win it all at the end; so if one of the coach’s team members win then so does the coach. And why would you not watch this show? It is full of good-looking coaches, I mean just look at Adam Levine. I personally love this show because of the talent of the competitors and the hilarity of the coaches. Although if you start watching now you would have missed the Blind Auditions, The Battle Round and The Knockout Round but that’s okay because the Live Playoffs are coming up soon. The Live Playoffs are probably the most important part of this show because the singers are showing off what they got and if we like them then they stay but if we don’t, they go. If you are going to start watching now, then I recommend you pick a favorite fast and root for them to get to the end. By the power of the voice, only one will win.

This is all I have for you this week but be sure to check in every week for new entertaining events that I have attended at the University of Arizona, new music news, new movie news and everything happening in the lives of your favorite celebrities.

Freshman at the University of ArizonaMajor: Theatre ArtsMinor: Spanish and Journalism