If the Bachelor Stars Were in University of Arizona Frats

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

The hit reality show, The Bachelor, has premiered for 22 seasons, giving its viewers a taste of everything. From wealthy party boys to small-town guys, The Bachelor has presented a wide variety of boys that leave their viewers falling in love with every new show. That leaves me to question, if the Bachelor boys were given a chance to rush at the University of Arizona, what frat would they be in. Here are our predictions: 

SAMMY: BEN FLAJNIK

Image courtesy of Orange County Register.

Like most boys at Sammy, Ben Flajnick is from California, and wouldn’t mind mentioning that to any girl that walks into the frat house. Living through the typical San Fran laid back attitude, Flajnick would fit perfectly in at Sammy.  

SAE: JUAN PABLO GALAVIS

Image courtesy of Fox News.

We all can list a few possible reasons why we think SAE got kicked off campus. These boys have all seem to have a similar personality to what we saw from the 17th Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis, once known as the worst bachelor of the series. 

THETA CHI: BOB GUINEY

image courtesy of Bachlorette Wiki.

Bob Guiney was first recognized as the “the funny one” when he appeared on the Bachelorette.  Which is why he would fit perfectly in Theta Xi, who are known for their EDM mixtapes and how often they are friend zoned.=

SIGMA CHI: BEN HIGGINS

Image courtesy of TV Guide.

Sigma Chi is best known for being the ultimate frat boy. If you don’t know what that means, walk by their house before sundown, and you’ll hear their party getting started already. Which is why Ben Higgins would fit in at that house, especially with his Stepford husband vibes. 

PI KAPP: JAKE PAVELKA

Image courtesy of People.

Known for his notorious breakups after the show, Jake Pavelka would be a perfect brother for the Pi Kapp boys. With his love for being the center of attention, Pi Kapp would be happy to be having another rising star come from their house.

PIKE: CHARLE O’ CONNELL

Image courtesy of Bachlorette Wiki.

Charlie O’ Connell made a splash in his season of the Bachelor for being a classic Long Island party boy. During one of his first episodes, he made an appearance taking body shots off of the contestants. PIKE would be proud to call O’ Connell, a brother if he rushed at the University of Arizona.

AGGIE: CHRIS SOULES

Image courtesy of E! Online.

The Agriculture frat of the University of Arizona, Aggie would be thrilled to give a bid to the Bachelor star, Chris Soules. Known for being the farmer boy of the Bachelor, Soules would fit in with the boys who love to talk tractors and drink beers. 

KAPPA SIG: COLTON UNDERWOOD

Image courtesy of Hollywood Reporter.

Colton Underwood is known for his significant presence on the show the Bachelor, which has caused more people to tune in to the reality show. Underwood would fit in perfectly with the Kappa Sig boys and their fun tailgates. Who wouldn’t want to see Underwood at one of those?

BETA: TRAVIS LANE STORK

Image courtesy of The Celebs Closet.

Known as the very handsome doctor of the Bachelor series, Travis Lane Stork would fit right in with the Beta boys. As many viewers saw from the season finale with Stork and Sarah Stone, the Bachelor boy loves to do his spin on things, which would keep up the frat’s trend of believing that “nobody can do it BETA.”

AEPI: ANDREW FIRESTONE

Image courtesy of ew.com.

Like most AEPI boys, Andrew Firestone is known for inheriting his family’s massive wealth. He wouldn’t be anywhere without his family’s name. AEPI would love to have another well-known name to show off.

Dayne DiSesa

Arizona '19

Dayne DiSesa is a senior at the University of Arizona. She is double majoring in Gender and Women Studies and Creative Writing, and working on fulfilling her life long dream of becoming a social worker. Dayne is a proud owner of two guinea pigs (Buritos and Dorritios), 20 dreamcatchers, and a car she named after Betty White. You can follow her on instagram: @sunflowersanddaynishes.