etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How to Survive After Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Spring Break is over. Now what?

Now that Spring Break is over, the only thing that should be on your mind is Summer. Welcome back to the reality of homework, papers, and exams, but you do have something to look forward to! We are two short months away from the greatest vacation ever. The only problem is that there is still seven weeks from now until Summer. Just try to forget about all responsibilities and focus on what’s really important… Summer vacation. Spring Break was a little teaser of what Summer will be like, when you’re free of all responsibilities, tanning, and hanging out with your friends. There truly is nothing better than that. A few ways to get you through these next seven weeks are pretty simple. Before you know it you’ll be finishing your last final and celebrating on the beach.

1) Pool Party Season- It’s here and its not going anywhere.

2) Tan more- That Spring Break tan won’t last forever.

3) Netflix- How many times can I watch The Office from now until summer? The limit does not exist.

4) Study just a little more- Midterms might have gotten the best of you, turn it around and kill those finals.

5) Or just put off studying- How can you study when it’s such a beautiful day out?

6) Plan out everything you’re going to do this Summer- How long have you been planning a cross-country road trip?

7) Online shop- You’re going to need new shorts and bikinis and sunglasses for Summer!

8) Enjoy the University’s beautiful campus- You’ll definitely miss it over the Summer.

Home stretch people!