Style

How to Snag the Look of Chaira Ferragni

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Chaira Ferragni is popuarly known through her fashion in her instagram @chairaferragni. Her fashion and her 16.3 million followers helped her reach the title as a social media influencer. What a life! As I was scrolling through her instagram I insttantly fell in love with her style. I wanted to see if I could recreate her outfits for under $75 each; and it was in fact possible. Here are five outfits of Chaira Ferragni showcased on her instagram for under $75:

OUTFIT #1: MESH TOP, BLACK BRA, DISTRESS SHORTS, WHITE SNEAKERS

Chaira Ferragni is sporting a mesh black top with stars, paired over a black bra and dstressed jean shortts. She finishes off the look with white sneakers. Here’s how to get this look under $50.82:

MESH TOP

BLACK BRA

DISTRESS SHORTS

WHITE SNEAKERS

OUTFIT #2: BLACK AND WHITE STRIPED BLAZER, WHITE TOP, BLACK SKINNY JEANS, DARK BLUE BAG, RED HEELS

Chaira is sporting a white top underneath a black and white striper blazer and black skinny jeans. She adds red heels and a dark blue bag for a pop of color. Here’s how to get this look under $63.78:

BLACK AND WHITE STRIPED BLAZER

WHITE TOP

BLACK SKINNY JEANS

DAKR BLUE BAG

RED HEELS

OUTFIT #3: PINK BLAZER, WHITE BLOUSE, BLACK SKINNY JEANS, BLACK BOOTIES

Chaira is posing in a pink blazer with a white blouse and black skinny jeans. She pairs the outfit wiith black open toe booties. Here’s how to get her outfit for $56.10:

PINK BLAZER

WHITE BLOUSE

BLACK SKINNY JEANS

BLACK BOOTIES

OUTFIT #4: PINK SWEATER, BLACK PU SKIRT, PINK LACE TIGHTS, BLACK PU BOOTS

Chaira is looking cute in a pink sweater and black pu skirt. She adds pink lace tghts and black pu boots to tie the outfit all together. Here’s how to get look foor $50.73:

PINK SWEATER

BLACK PU SKIRT

PINK LACE TIGHTS

BLACK PU BOOTS

OUTFIT #5: ORANGE FUZZY JACKET, BLACK TOP, BLACK SPARKLY BODYCON SKIRT

Chaira looks fashionable with this orange fuzzy jacket paired with a black top and black sparkly bodycon skirt. Here’s how to get the look for $30.94:

ORANGE FUZZY JACKET

BLACK TOP

BLACK SPARKLY BODYCON SKIRT

Dayne DiSesa

Arizona '19

Dayne DiSesa is a senior at the University of Arizona. She is double majoring in Gender and Women Studies and Creative Writing, and working on fulfilling her life long dream of becoming a social worker. Dayne is a proud owner of two guinea pigs (Buritos and Dorritios), 20 dreamcatchers, and a car she named after Betty White. You can follow her on instagram: @sunflowersanddaynishes.