This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Stuck on what to wear on your first date? Do not worry fellow collegiate–try one of these first date clothing options. Your date will absolutely love the way you look while you’ll feel ultra confident and sexy.

Rompers are perfect clothing items when you are uncertain of your first date location. You can add accessories and heels to make your romper appear formal. If you want a more casual look, add minimal accessories and cute sandals to dress it down. Whether you are out for an afternoon at the zoo or a romantic evening dinner, this look is perfect for any occasion. Forever 21’s Eyelet Lace Romper w/ Belt, $24.80, www.forever21.com.

Peplum dresses are not only trendy, but also date friendly. The peplum flair gives a stylish twist to a simple dress. This style accentuates your curves giving you an amazing hourglass figure that will leave your date star struck. Choose a peplum dress with a in a versatile striped print or a solid color, so you can rock this look during the day or night. Macy’s Eyeshadow Juniors Dress, Sleeveless Striped Peplum, $24.99, www1.macys.com.

You can never go wrong with a little black dress. Black is an excellent choice for a dinner date or any more formal occasion. If you are not sure which style LBD to choose, a skater dress is an excellent choice. This style flaunts your figure by giving the illusion of an hourglass shape. Macy’s XOXO Juniors Dress, Sleeveless Belted Skater, $59.99, www1.macys.com.

If you are not into wearing rompers or dresses, a cute top with a pair of jeans is perfect date attire. Lace gives a romantic and girly touch to any pair of jeans. A neutral color lacy top can be paired with either dark wash jeans or printed jeans. This look can be played up with some fun accessories, such as cute earrings or stacked up bracelets. You can also choose to either dress up this look by wearing your favorite pair of heels. Dillard’s Takara Embroidered Tie-Front Top, $34.00, www.dillards.com.

Sophomore at the University of Arizona Major: Journalism Minor: Spanish