This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

The University of Arizona is known for having one of the best recreational centers in the nation and what better place to scope out all the cuties on campus? For all of you frequent gym-goers you may have noticed a particular hottie bench-pressing 340 on the first floor. Parris Robins, a sophomore transfer student, may be new to our campus but is definitely not new to tanning oil and weights. Paris is a new member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity and loves to meet new people so don’t be afraid to introduce yourself.

We thought we’d meet up with this major campus cutie to chat so you all can get to know a little bit about this true gentleman. 

Name: Paris Christian Chaloner Robbins

Relationship Status: “Single and ready to mingle.”

Year and Major: sophomore, pre-business

Three words to describe you would be…”Comedic, genuine, and Fuertes (strong in French).”

Favorite TV show: The Bachelor

Celebrity Crush: Rachel McAdams

Most important quality you look for in a significant other: “I need a girl with a wild sense of humor.”

What’s your idea of the perfect date?

“The perfect date would be to take a yacht to the Bahamas with a full waiting-staff. Definitely some chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.”

What are your hobbies and interests?

“Working out, writing screen plays, making laughs.”

How do you feel about being nominated for Campus Cutie?

“I feel humbled, and whoever nominated me must have been wearing someone else’s prescription glasses or intoxicated.”

What’s your dream job?

“If I get into the Eller (College of Management), I want to work for a hedge fund. If not, I’ll obviously try to be a stripper at Chippendales.”