This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Oh, just another day another Starbucks here at the U of A… and for many students another lecture means another coffee refill! Everyone here seems to runs off caffeine and they might shut down before 11 a.m. if they aren’t already on their second cup. And boy, do those caffeine addicts push the Starbucks line in out the door and around the corner of the bookstore. While waiting in the Starbucks line for my daily hot non-fat chai, this week’s campus cutie caught my eye.

Ana Salido is a barista at the Bookstore Starbucks and she insisted I try a pumpkin spice coffee with half and half. It’s safe to say her kind suggestion was life changing for the girl just trying to make it to my 10 a.m. lecture. This week’s campus cutie, Ana Salido, is cooler than your cold brew and everyone should be inclined to meet her!

Ana is a Tucson local attending the University of Arizona. Although she is a short drive from home, she manages to stay busy and live on campus, focusing on school. Ana works not only as a barista at Starbucks but as a Server at El Charro. With all of the stress from work and school she loves going on some of the beautiful Tucson hikes and going home for her moms amazing food. Ana likes to think of herself as the spontaneous type who enjoys ordering late night “pizookies” and going on random road trips with friends!

A few more things to know about Ana:

Year/Major: “Sophomore studying Industrial and Organizational Psychology.”

Where do you see yourself in 10 years: “I see myself living in a small town with lots of trees and a near by coffee shop that remembers my morning order!”

Best secret menu Starbucks order: “Frankenstein Frappuccino”

Three qualities to win your heart: “Sarcastic, goofy, and family oriented!”

Favorite U of A sport to watch: “Basketball all the way!”

Dream Job: “Working in Human Resources or being a hiring manager at a big company.”

Hobbies around campus: “Pretending to do homework outside while people watching and enjoying the afternoon.”

Something most people do not know about you: “I hate bacon!” 

Edited by: Meryl Engle

University of Arizona School of Journalism... Beardown!