Campus Clubs You Didn’t Know Existed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Are you tired of lying to your parents about being involved on campus when really you spend your days locked in your room watching Netflix and having Panda Express delivered to you? Then my friends, you’ve come to the right place. Who cares if you’re 8 months late and there’s only have 4 weeks left in the semester. Like they say, “better late than never.”

Here’s some clubs that may or may not be your cup of tea. Who cares, pick a couple and get your email on the listserv.

Amplified Acapella: If you love to sing or love music or love Glee, Amplified Acapella could be the perfect place for you.

BallRoom Dance Club: Okay guys if you’re looking for new moves to use at frat parties then take a look at the ballroom dance club. I promise you, you start doing a foxtrot to a remix of Rihanna’s “Work” you’ll definitely draw attention.

Camp Wildcat: This club is pretty cool! You get to mentor young kids from the Tucson area on camping trips. All trips are funded by the school and they’re always looking for new counselors. This is also great for filling up your community service.

DECA: If you’re interested in marketing, finance, business and management or if you’re looking for great workplace skills and leadership opportunities, Deca might be something you want to look into.

Elevation Ski and Snowboard Club: After I searched through all the Eller organized club I found the Elevation Ski and Snowboard Club. Don’t really know how that’s going to work in the desert, but if you’re into that then more power to you.

Falun Dafa Club: You might be thinking what the hell is that? Well let me enlighten you. Falun Dafa is a club that stems from traditional Chinese culture. It focuses on self empowerment and cultivation of one’s true self. Think lots of breathing exercises and humming.

Graphic Design and Illustration Club: Pretty self explanatory, it’s a club having to do with graphic designing and illustration. Put all those doodles in your notebook to good use.

Hawaiian and Pacific Islanders Club: Hawaii is much closer than you think. Come and join the HPI club and experience the wonderful culture of the Pacific. With food, fun and friends where can you go wrong?

Investment Club: Helping our future investment bankers and financial servicers reach their full potential.

Well you guys get the point. There’s so many great clubs out there for you to join and if you can’t find your right fit, just make your own. Make the most out of your college experience. No regrets!