This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Tired of the same ole’ red and pink lip colors? Buxom’s Va-Va Plump™ liquid lipstick will be a welcome addition to any girl’s makeup collection.  Available in a range of unique and lively colors, they are sure to have your lips popping in no time.

The long-lasting lipstick line has bright and vibrant colors that are sure to energize your look at work or on your night out. The application is smooth, and only one stroke is needed to reveal a robust and exciting lip color. 

Photo credit: Buxom

This creamy and smooth to apply lipstick does not leave lips feeling dry or chapped. When worn over an extended period it does not become sticky or tacky. Compared to matte lipsticks, Va-Va Plump™ leaves your lips shiny and moisturized. 

Made in Italy, the lipstick does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. 

Photo credit: Crystalcandymakeup.com

Va-Va Plump’s ™ tingly lip-plumping action will enhance your lips, and its proven lasting powers will withstand whatever the night (or day) brings your way. 

* Cover photo belongs to Buxom.   

Hosanna Keeley is a New Yorker who is soaking up the sun in Tucson where she is a junior at the University of Arizona. She thoroughly enjoys not having to shovel snow, but the lack of Dinosaur BBQ gets her bummed out sometimes. She is majoring in Journalism and during her down time you can catch her binge-watching Rick and Morty or running local 5ks. She drives for Lyft and Uber and is in the Army Reserves.