This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Almay has got your back wherever you go with the wide variety of colors and shades of eyeshadow included in their Shadow Squad™ line. 

The silky eyeshadow comes in a range of shades that can bring out the best of any eye color. Each tone comes in four unique finishes: matte, metallic, satin, and glitter. 

Photo credit: Target

Whether you are feeling adventurous or needing a neutral look, Shadow Squad™ will satisfy your tastes. 

The eyeshadow blends evenly and does not crumble or fall off quickly.  The different finishes mean you can mix and wear one shade or easily combine multiple colors. Experiment and find what works best. With the various finishes and shades, there is sure to be an option for everyone. 

Photo credit: Beauty Bucketeer

The ophthalmologist tested eyeshadow is safe for allergy-prone and sensitive eyes. 

Look to Almay for an affordable and gorgeous confidence booster and Shadow Squad™ will deliver!

*Cover photo belongs to Almay.

Hosanna Keeley is a New Yorker who is soaking up the sun in Tucson where she is a junior at the University of Arizona. She thoroughly enjoys not having to shovel snow, but the lack of Dinosaur BBQ gets her bummed out sometimes. She is majoring in Journalism and during her down time you can catch her binge-watching Rick and Morty or running local 5ks. She drives for Lyft and Uber and is in the Army Reserves.