Alan Sheiner and Cade Harner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Names:Alan Sheiner and Cade Harner

Nick Names:“China and Cade Cudi”

Hometowns:“Chicago, IL and Scottsdale, AZ” 

Years:“Sophomores”

Major/Minors:“English and Creative Writing, Pre Business”

Campus Involvements:“Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity”

Alan and Cade’s Interests and Hobbies:  “We love Mario Party 2, basketball, women, cooking, sushi, free styling, swimming, Mac Miller and especially flying kites.”

Alan and Cade’s Most Recent Accomplishment: “Our company is called Hight. We are a new clothing brand on the market. We are starting out here at the University of Arizona. We are both pretty fashionable gentleman and knew we wanted to start our own clothing company last year. We knew the only thing we needed was one good word. That word is Hight, which to us means, to live our lives to the fullest and reach new heights. Our most recent accomplishment was producing the original 44 shirts and selling out after the first day. We just ordered the next batch of Hight T-shirts. This order is about 200 so we will hopefully spread it around campus with our two new designs.”

Goals for Hight: “Our goal for Hight is to eventually sell our shirts in stores. We want the word Hight to be known by everybody here at the U of A. In the next year, we will have representatives at other schools around the nation to sell Hight clothing. We would love to make Hight our full time job and have Hight be a well known brand around the world.”

Interesting Fact About Alan & Cade:“We both have tattoos on the back of our left shoulders. Alan has the word Imagine and Cade has the roman numerals 17.”

Why Alan & Cade Think They Qualify to Be Campus Cuties:“We’re smart, young, handsome, charming entrepreneurs. What else do you need?”

Company Contact Information:To purchase a shirt, you can contact us through our email and are willing to ship. Hightclothing@gmail.com

My name is Jessica Cooper and in the Fall I will be a Senior at the University of Arizona. I am majoring in journalism with a dual minor in history and judaic studies. My focus is in both print and online journalism. I have loved being a part of the Her Campus team for the last semester and am so excited to be the campus correspondant for the 2011-2012 year.