sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

8 Survival Items You’ll Need For a Summer Road Trip

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

With summer just around the corner, what better way to #CelebrateYourself than taking a road trip with your best friends. Explore and travel while your young, you won’t regret it!

1.) Chipotle BOGO Cards and Free Entrée Cards: Everyone knows that with road trips, comes pit stops to grab the most delicious meals.  With the awesome discounted cards from Chipotle you will be enjoying a yummy meal while saving money on your trip!

2.) Boohoo “April Showers” ponchos+ #WeAreUSA magazines/promo codes: Road tripping can bring unpredictable weather, so what does one do if it begins to pour? Whip out the Boohoo “April Showers” poncho to look pretty in pink while also staying dry. In addition to your handy dandy poncho with the #WeAreUSA magazines/promo codes you can join the campaign about how to be unapologetically YOU! While your on the road traveling tell us which personality represents you with the hashtag #WeAreUSA

3.) Rich Bitch by Nicole Lapin: On long car rides to your destination you may become bored and want something entertaining to read. Rich Bitch written by Nicole Lapin is “A Simple 12-Step Plan for Getting Your Financial Life Together”. Whether you’re still in college or just about to make your way into the real world as a newly graduate, this book will not lecture, but guide you through what needs to be done to successfully make it on your own. Rich Bitch helps you throw away your bad habits and creates a consistent plan that will not only work, but leads you to take on life as a winner.

4.) Crunch Live: Free month of online workouts: Who says you can’t get fit while traveling? With the Crunch Live-Free month of online workouts you can really get in shape on your over night stays while road tripping without even needing a real gym! With this incredible offer you will receive an exclusive and free 30-day trial of Crunch Live, which gives you unlimited access to 70+ workouts. These life-changing workouts are inspired by Crunch’s most popular classes including kick butt cardio, strength training, yoga, pilates and more! With real instructors online you will be in shape in no time even when road tripping place to place.

5.) Chloe +Isabel GEM cards + bracelets:  Looking to step up your entrepreneurial skills as a college student? This is a great opportunity to build both your resume and your bank account. Through specialized training and coaching, GEM Merchandisers gain valuable sales and marketing skills as well as social media talent. This is something you can learn more and apply to on the road to your destinations!

Some of these Perks include:

-25-40% commission on all personal sales

-A no-cost customizable Online Boutique

-Training via video+ our innovative Online Office

-Unlimited free + discounted jewelry + you could win:

An all-expense-paid trip to NYC, shopping sprees at top retailers, one-on-one resume writing sessions, a personal recommendation letter from CEO + Founder, Chantel Waterbury + more!

Learn more and submit your application to: http://www.chloeandisabel.com/become-a-gem-merchandiser

6.) Blink Tattoos: What better way than to travel in style? Blink Tattoos will help you #CelebrateYourself by having the best new look all summer long as you road trip around. Want more? Use the promo code HERCAMPUSVIP to save 15%. (Expires 5/15)

7.) HCXO keychain: When road tripping around your keys will be with you all summer long. Whether it is while your driving or carrying them when you’re walking around, the HCXO keychain is the perfect fit for your keys. This original keychain is simple and classy, who wouldn’t want that to showcase?

8.) The Her Campus Guide to College Life: This amazing book is the ultimate guide to everything you need to know about living life as a college student. On your road trip vacation sit back and take in all this book has to offer. Studying abroad, how to get an internship, how to get along with your roommates and dealing with tough professors. You name it and this guide has it. It is the perfect gift for your best friend, roommate, your little in your sorority, and so many more. Don’t forget to post a photo of the book cover on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram tagging anyone you know who might enjoy this fun girl’s guide to college. Don’t forget to hashtag with #HCbook.

Konner Speth is currently a junior at The University of Arizona with a major in journalism and a minor in communication. Writing for a magazine or working in broadcast journalism has been a dream of hers for as long as she can remember. After college she hopes to be working in public relations for a well known company or as a television broadcast journalist. She is very excited to lead Her Campus Arizona as a Campus Correspondent and hopes for a bright future with the website!