5 Girls You Will See At A Frat Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Girls are so predictable. Ladies alike have the same tendencies and we’re all the same one way or another. While going out there are a few types of girls you’ll see. Let’s face it, you’ve been to one frat party you’ve been to them all. There is only a number of times you can witness a keg stand, a table dive, or a redemption shot. And with every predictable game of beer pong comes the predictable girls to follow. No matter what house you end up at, these are the girls you’ll see out.

1)    The Mom: This girl knows how to have a good time while taking care of her friends if it comes down to it.

2)    The Social Butterfly: This girl knows everyone everywhere. She’s always looking for her friends and finding new ones everywhere she goes.

3)    The Nine to Five: This girl isn’t boring and she isn’t a social butterfly. She’s the average joe, doesn’t win rage cage, and doesn’t lose. She has a good time and leaves politely. The perfect guest.

4)    The Girl That’s Had Too Much to Drink: This girl needed a night out and maybe went a little to hard too fast. You can most likely find the mom of her group helping her to the bathroom or taking her home. She was probably the social butterfly 20 minutes ago.

5)    The Sweetheart: The sweetheart is always around to show support for her favorite fraternity men. She knows everyone there and has a good time. This is where she planned to be all night and is loving it.

All together these five girls make the party memorable. We have all fallen into these categories one time or another. It’s just bound to happen.