5 Crazy Fetishes You Won’t Believe!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Humanity is full of sexual diversity. This is no surprise. We are all connected or drawn to certain habits, routines, and our physical likes and dislikes are all over the map. Some of us even dabble in unusual fetishes. If you are one of those toe-lickers, have no shame. You are part of a world far more common then you think. For the rest of us, we may well fail to understand them but nonetheless we recognize the art of personal preference. Listed below are five of the most common yet mind-blowing fetishes you may or may not even know!

1. Leg lovers. No we aren’t talking the tall, shaved and tan legs on a woman. The fetish is known as Formicophilia and it involves the crawling of spiders all over the body. Eek!

2. Milk Jugglers. Some just aren’t ready to let go of the nipple. Lactophilians are breast feeders that derive their pleasure from drinking milk straight from the boob. Stay healthy with a high calcium intake and be turned on at the same time? No wonder it’s a fetish.

3. Limb Killers. Apotemnophilia individuals are obsessed with amputating limbs, including body parts like fingers, and toes. Though this fetish may short lived. After all, there are only so many human parts you can cut off.

4. Cuddle Buddies. This next fetish isn’t for cuddling with humans. Ursusagalmatophilia is a sexual desire for teddy bears. We don’t get it but yes, it actually exists.

5. Puppy slaughterers.We love our furry best friends. Some love them beyond their living, breathing form. Necrophilia, like toe licking, is a more common heard of fetish. This involves sexual stimulus from dead animals. Though the fun doesn’t stop there. This fetish can also be applied to dead human beings. Talk about doing all the work.

My name is Jessica Cooper and in the Fall I will be a Senior at the University of Arizona. I am majoring in journalism with a dual minor in history and judaic studies. My focus is in both print and online journalism. I have loved being a part of the Her Campus team for the last semester and am so excited to be the campus correspondant for the 2011-2012 year.