Style

The 10 Dresses Under $15 Perfect for Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Need a perfect dress for this upcoming cuffing holiday? On a college budget? Me too, which is why I complied a list of 10 dressed all under $15 to help you feel confident and look beauitful for this holiday.  

01. Pleated Zip Up Back Pinafore Dress: $10.99

Paired with a neutral colored sweater underneath, this dress may be just what you need. This dress is perfect for anyone going for a softer, more cheerful look for their holiday occasion. Specifically, it’s also great worn for low-key dates you have planned. 

Shop this look at Romwe.

02. Slinky Plunge Drape Mini Bodycon Dress: $14

This perfect LBD will perfect for a fancy date with you and your boo! This dress would be perfect paired with red dangly heels and your boo wont stop staring. You’ll look edgy, classy, and of course beauitiful in this dress.

Shop this look at BooHoo.

03. Black Red Round Neck Plaid Dress: $12.90

This plaid dressed works well for most Valentine’s plans. For school, adding a black booties and white high socks would be this oufit cute and edgy. And for night time, you can add knee high boots. Either way I’m sure you’ll look amazing in this dress!

Shop this look at MakeMeChic.

04. Zip Back Cut-Out Detail Pencil Dress: $15

Purple may not classically be worn on Valentine’s day, but that won’t stop you from looking classy and fashionable on this holiday. This past the knee dress will be perfect for a nice and well deserving date with your signifcant other.

Shop this look at SHEIN.

05. Button Front Square Neck Dress: $15

This cute balldoll dress could be a fun outfit to wear on Valentine’s day. Whether you are going to dinner with your friends and celebrating Galentine’s day or going on a wonderful date, you’ll look classic, fun, and elegant. 

Shop this look at Romwe.

06. Cami Fit & Flare Mini Dress: $6.30

This dress would look both cute for school, work, and/or a speacil outing on Valentine’s Day. I suggest pairing it with a sweater, either underneath or over, this dress would look super cute! Add some cute boots and all eyes will be on you.

Shop this look at Forever 21

07. Cli Cli By Clio Peppiatt T-Shirt Dress: $14

This edgy and cute T shirt dress will be perfect for Valentine’s day. The ironic message, “heartbreaker”, will probably perfectly describe your asethetic. So be a rockstar, pair this shirt with some black booties, and go celebrate this holiday.

Shop this look at Asos.

08. Cable Knit Sweater Dress: $14

Stuck celebrating Valentine’s Day in the cold? Which is basically anywhere other than Tucson during this winter season. Well, this white knitted dress will look great with brown or black boots and a warm coat. Perfect for whether you’re celebrating with your friends or your boo.

Shop this look atBooHoo.

09. Porcelain Print Embossed Fit & Flare Dress: $10.59

Want to stray away from the classic red, pink and/or white color scheme that is usually worn for Valentine’s Day? Well, this blue and white porcalein flower designed dress will be the right trade in. Pair with strappy red heals and red lipstick and you’ll be looking wonderful.

Shop this look at Romwe.

10. Breeze Up Polka Dot Dress: $10.59

Poka dots will be a fun touch to any Valentirne’s Day outfit. Whether you’re going out with your friends or your boo, you’ll look fun and eccentric in this white and black outfit. Paired with red strappy heels and red lipstick and you’ll defintiely bring out your wild and cheerful personality. 

Shop this look at NastyGal.

Dayne DiSesa

Arizona '19

Dayne DiSesa is a senior at the University of Arizona. She is double majoring in Gender and Women Studies and Creative Writing, and working on fulfilling her life long dream of becoming a social worker. Dayne is a proud owner of two guinea pigs (Buritos and Dorritios), 20 dreamcatchers, and a car she named after Betty White. You can follow her on instagram: @sunflowersanddaynishes.