We Love Our HC Survival Kits!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.
We want to give a huge shoutout these HC partners for sending us awesome swag in our Spring Break Survival Kit! We <3 our #HCSurvivalKits.
  • neuro
  • TRESemmé
  • Chipotle
  • ZOTOS
  • European Wax Center
  • Yokini Swimwear

We hope you all enjoyed the freebies we passed out at our Cardio Dance event! Here is a little bit about each sponsor:

1. Neuro: Get ready for the best SLEEP of your life! Neuro SLEEP is a tasty blend of goodnight nutrients like melatonin and magnesium specifically formulated to give you the most golden of slumbers. Sleep better and wake up more refreshed!
  • Promotes restful sleep
  • Helps normalize sleep patterns
  • Safe and non-habit forming
  • Only 35 calories
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • Know some friends that need to get some too? Send them to SLEEPwithneuro.com to get their own free bottle of SLEEP!
  • SLEEP with Neil Patrick Harris! Neil Patrick Harris just wants to SLEEP, and he’s got the perfect pajamas and sexy slow jam to help set the mood. Find out why SLEEP is just want his body needs: http://bit.ly/SLEEPwithnph
2. TRESemmé: Get up to 7 days of salon-smooth hair after just 1 use with TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System! Share your #7DaysOfSmooth hair diary and show off your 7 hairstyle #selfies with us on Instagram. Don’t forget to tag @TRESemme and @HerCampus!
  • For a frizz-free look all week, wash with 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner, then apply the 7 Day Keratin Smooth Heat Activated Treatment and blow dry hair. To activate the Thermal Technology, flat iron hair in small sections, making unruly hair smooth and sleek, for frizz-free manageability that lasts between washes.
  • For more hairstyle inspiration and how-to’s, check out www.youtube.com/TRESemme. Primp away!

3. Chipotle:

• Chipotle sent a FREE burrito card and a FREE chips & guac card. Yum!

4. ZOTOS: ZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner is the multi-tasking must-have to streamline your hair care routine!

• Designed for dry and damaged color-treated hair, this one-step wonder product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, AND shine treatment!
  • It is easy to use!
    i. Massage through wet hair, from scalp to ends and add a splash of water to distribute.
    ii. Let the rich, creamy, suds-free formula sit for 3-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
  • Love the way your locks feel after using Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner? Comment on the Zotos Professional Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/zotospro) and use #Biotera on twitter!
5. European Wax Center:  
  • Va va voom legs. A cheeky bikini lines. Or ooh la la arms. EWC will have you flaunting the smoothest, sexiest skin.
  • EWC has given waxing a much-needed makeover. They believe waxing is for everyone who wants to flaunt the smoothest skin, whenever they want, and offer luxurious waxing at prices that won’t make you raise an eyebrow.
  • Enjoy a FREE wax with the coupon card in your Spring Break Survival Kit!

6. Yokini Swimwear:

• Yokini Swimwear is offering a special Her Campus discount so you can splash into spring & summer in style! Flaunt your bikini bod (& your school spirit!) in a Yokini Swimsuit Bottom. Bottom’s up, collegiettes!
  • Get 20% off and FREE lettering on their super flattering, yoga-inspired fold-over swim bottoms. Use code HC99 at checkout at yokiniswimwear.com to claim your deal.

Senior Marketing and Management major at App State.