Upcoming Book Releases to Look Forward To

Dead Ever After by Charlene Harris

Release Date: May 7

This is for all you True Blood fans! Dead Ever After is the final book in the Sookie Stackhouse Series, the collection of books that inspired the HBO show True Blood. Fans of the books are eager for the finale. And though the show strays from the books early on, fans of the show will still appreciate that Charlene Harris’s story is just as thrilling and romantic as the show.

Entwined With You by Sylvia Day

Release Date: May 7

This is the third book in the Crossfire Series that follows Eva Tramell and Gideon Cross, two deeply disturbed individuals who are intensely attracted to each other. The series provides a great follow-up to Fifty Shades of Grey, and some even argue that the Crossfire Series is better. The previous book left us with a shocking confession and a nervous feeling of what will come next.

Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Release Date: October 22

Allegiant is the final book in the Divergent Trilogy, a story about a dystopian society and a girl who defies all expectations. The first book, Divergent, was a great follow-up to The Hunger Games series. Though the heroines are similar in spirit, the Divergent Trilogy is much less predictable.