This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

I love wearing quality fragrances. From woody and smoky, to fruity and sweet, I know a thing or two about what smells good on a man. This week, I’m going to show you three of my favorite fragrances that you can get your special guy. Fall in love all over again in a whole new way.

Chanel – Bleu de Chanel

Let me introduce you to simple, elegant greatness. Bleu de Chanel has official notes of grapefruit, lemon, pink pepper, melon, and amber. All of that goodness is combined to create an incredibly smooth, masculine-smelling fragrance. Bleu de Chanel inspires comfort and confidence, making anyone that passes by turn their heads to see who’s smelling so good. As far as cost goes, Bleu de Chanel is definitely more on the expensive side, around $100, but it is well worth it, especially if it’s your guy’s first fragrance. While it may be an incredibly popular fragrance, Bleu de Chanel is the perfect fragrance to get your special someone so that you can not only spoil them but also yourself.

Get it at Belk!

Azzaro – Wanted and Wanted By Night

Next, we have one of the fruitier, sweeter smelling fragrances – and its spicier smelling big brother. Wanted has official notes of lemon, ginger, apple, cardamom, and tonka bean. They all come together to create an exceptionally sweet, urbane fragrance that explodes with fruit and tonka bean, which smells a bit like vanilla. Wanted by Night, that spicy big brother I mentioned earlier, adds cinnamon and cumin and makes Wanted spicier, more sensual, and just simply magical. Both Wanted and Wanted by Night will cost you around $40. It won’t cost you too much, especially for how good of a fragrance both of these are. At the end of the day, whether you choose Wanted or Wanted By Night, your special guy will come home smelling sweet, spicy, and manly, just for you.

Here’s where you can get Wanted and  Wanted by Night

Versace – Eros Flame

Last but definitely not least, we have one of the spiciest, smoothest, and most sensual fragrances I’ve ever had the pleasure of smelling. Eros Flame has official notes of mandarin, black pepper, rosemary, and vanilla all coming together to create an atmosphere of pure masculinity while not being over the top. Eros Flame reminds me of a bright sun on the cusp of setting, but still sending those bright rays through the sky. Eros Flame is a bit on the expensive side, around $60, but it’s so worth it, especially if you or your guy loves spicy-sweet goodness. One thing I will say, however, is that Eros Flame is easy to overspray, so make sure your special guy sticks to two or three sprays max. As long as he does that, get ready for one of the best fragrances you’ll ever smell.

Eros Flame

I love giving you guys a look into the world of fragrance, especially as I continue my own journey through this same incredible space. Each of these fragrances has its own special role to make any guy smell their best. As always, I appreciate your read, and stay tuned for what happens next!

Be great, smell great!

Brandon Darden

App State '23

Brandon is a junior English, Secondary Education major at Appalachian State University. After graduating in the spring of 2023, Brandon hopes to encourage interest in learning, especially in the minds of high school students. Brandon has been a member of HerCampus App State since 2021, and along with being one of its current Campus Correspondents, specializes in writing about fragrance and beauty while also writing about other topics such as mental health, experiences in college as a person of color, and poetry.