1. Surround yourself with loved ones.
2. Take a road trip!
They’re underrated around the winter season but the sights are astonishing.
3. Watch ABC Family’s 25 Days of Christmas.
4. Bake a ton of Christmas cookies and gift them to your friends and neighbors!
5. Jam to classic Christmas music.
I’m talking the likes of Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, and Frank Sinatra.
6. Go to midnight Mass
Even if you’re not religous, it’s beautiful.
7. Decorate Everything in white lights.
8. If you’re lucky enough to have snow, play in it: build snowmen, go sledding, and have a snow ball fight!
9. Go to a huge New Year’s Eve Celebration with all of your best friends. Raleigh has one every year, usually complete with an acorn drop, fireworks, and an outdoor concert.
10. Embrace the time you have with your family. You’ll be back at school along with your independence soon enough.