This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Valentine’s Day isn’t all about having a significant other. This year, treat yourself instead! 

Single? Taken? It’s complicated? No matter your relationship status, the one person who never lets you down is yourself! So be a little selfish this Valentine’s Day with these cute finds in the holiday color palette.

This J.crew cross-body leather bag can be used year round. It’s the perfect size to fit your wallet, keys and phone, and adds a pop of color to any outfit.

I’m a sucker for Essie nail polish and this color is fantastic. No polish lasts longer than Essie and this shade will definitely make you a “Leading Lady.”

Kate Spade has recently released a new line of iPhone cases including this cute color-block one. It even has a slot on the back perfect for holding your appcard!

Many people think Lilly Pulitzer is strictly summer style, but their scarves will keep you cozy even in the Boone wind. This “Candy Heart” print is just adorable and worth the splurge.

Loafers are this season’s “it” shoe. Forgo the boring neutral colors and step out in these magenta loafers from Target. The brown tassel and trim keeps the look classic. 

Cozy up at the end of the night with a cup of hot chocolate, a classic romantic comedy, and these Old Navy flannel boxer shorts. 

No matter your Valentine’s plans, these accessories are sure to make it a great day!