Feel Better Candles Hero?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Feel Better Candles Hero?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Emily Veith / Bath & Body Works / Homesick
Style > Beauty

Some Favorites at Bath & Body Works

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Recently, I’ve been finding myself going to Bath & Body Works quite often. When I walk in, I’m transported to a massive world of almost every fragrance imaginable. It’s almost like they come out with new fragrances every day and I love almost every single one. From their seemingly multiplying men’s fragrances to their tried and true, Bath & Body Works is a massive world just full of fragrances that can take you anywhere. Here are just a few that I’ve fallen in love with recently.

Hello Beautiful

First, we have one of the most beautiful and fun fragrances I’ve ever smelled. Hello, Beautiful inspires thoughts of roses right next to fields full of peaches, strawberries, and blueberries. I absolutely love how gentle it smells yet still puts its point across. In a sea of fragrances that may be too deep for some, Hello Beautiful thrives in its simplicity and utter beauty, alluding to its fantastic name. In my opinion, Hello Beautiful is for the playful, down-to-earth belles out there who love all things floral and fruity. Plus, the name is simple, elegant, and absolutely wonderful!

Into the Night

Next, we have a much deeper fragrance with Into the Night. As its name suggests, this fragrance inspires thoughts of traveling into the darkness of night, almost into a black hole. Into the Night definitely gives me blue/blackberry vibes and is definitely something you need if you’re out on the town or you’re with that special someone in the late hours of the night or even the early hours of the day. It also has such a mysterious name which is always a plus for me.

You’re the One

Finally, we have a fragrance that may have the best name I’ve ever heard. With three simple words, inspiring emotions of confidence, pride, and happiness, You’re the One is a mixture of rose, woods, and a bit of strawberry. Inspiring thoughts of walking through the woods just after a rain shower, with a bit of strawberry added to sweeten things up, this fragrance made me fall in love all over again with fragrance. This fragrance is for everyone that loves the name and the thoughts it inspires. You’re the One is one of those fragrances that draws people in and gets people’s attention. If that’s what you’re after, then this is the one for you!

The fragrance is subjective, yes, but Bath & Body Works might just have some of the best fragrances you can find. From fruity and simple, to floral and deep, they just seem to have everything. Not to mention, most of their fragrances come in perfumes, body washes, lotions, and, my favorite product, fragrance mist that sometimes has glitter in it. I hope you find your favorite fragrance, whatever that may be, and as always, be great, smell great!

Brandon Darden

App State '23

Brandon is a junior English, Secondary Education major at Appalachian State University. After graduating in the spring of 2023, Brandon hopes to encourage interest in learning, especially in the minds of high school students. Brandon has been a member of HerCampus App State since 2021, and along with being one of its current Campus Correspondents, specializes in writing about fragrance and beauty while also writing about other topics such as mental health, experiences in college as a person of color, and poetry.