Note From the Editor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.
Yesterday we published a Campus Celebrity article in which we featured the new IFC and PHC presidents. In doing so, we unintentionally left out other leaders in the Greek community and want to express our sincerest apologies for this oversight. 

Her Campus App State believes in the importance of inclusive content and are more than happy to feature any organization on campus and its leader(s). We are currently working to remedy our mistake and look forward to interviewing and featuring the presidents of all campus Greek Life councils in the future.
I am a 2015 graduate of Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina. I graduated summa cum laude with a degree in communication, journalism. Upon graduation, I moved to Nashville, Tennessee to work for my college sorority, AOII. I am currently the Assistant Director of Communications of AOII and Editor of our internationally-circulated magazine, To Dragma. I'm a fitness enthusiast through and through. I love weightlifting, running and boxing, and I am always up for a new workout! I am also a coffee addict with a killer sweet tooth. When I'm not at work or at the gym, you can find me scoping out the latest and greatest coffee and donut spots in Nashville.  I've been part of the Her Campus team since 2012, when I joined App State's team of writers. I was the CC of my chapter my senior year, as well as a Chapter Advisor. I have remained a CA since graduating, and I love having the opportunity to stay connected to Her Campus in this role!