Michael Bragg ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Name: Michael Bragg
Age: 20
Class: 2014
Hometown: Lillington, NC
Major: Journalism
Relationship Status: Single

Q: When you’re not in the classroom, where can we find you on campus or in Boone?
A:  You can find me in the Student Publications office working for The Appalachian. You can also find me at a coffee shop—on or off campus—drinking coffee, on my laptop, or reading a book.

Q: What is your favorite thing about Appalachian State University?
A:I love the location. I don’t know of many other college campuses where you can be surrounded by such a great view.

Q: Biggest turn-on?
A:A girl who can sing. If a girl can sing to me, you’ve definitely got my attention.

Q: Biggest turn-off?
A:  Indecisiveness. If you know what you want to do, tell me. I don’t like it when a girl can never say what she wants to do when I ask her.

Q: Any celebrity crushes?
A:  Zooey Deschanel. I think she’s gorgeous and incredibly talented.

Q: Favorite ice-cream flavor?
A:Anything that has a coffee flavor.

Q: Biggest pet peeve?
A:Really egotistical people. Show some humility.

Q: What is your perfect date?
A:My perfect date is pretty low key. I like to take a girl to dinner, see a movie, and maybe walk around downtown. I think the best date is one that isn’t really planned and is spontaneous. Even a night in watching a movie is a perfect date to me.

Q: What do you look for in a girl?
A:Someone who has some of the same interests, a great smile and a genuine and good nature.

Laura Maddox is a Senior at Appalachian State University. Laura was born and raised in Charlotte, NC but loves the mountain air in Boone. She is one of four kids and has an identical twin sister. Laura enjoys reading, fashion, blogging, traveling, chocolate, lots of coffee and riding in the car with the windows down. She has a knack for creative writing, doodling and procrastination. Laura plans on moving to Boston after graduation to pursue a career in the advertising industry as a copywriter. Laura loves APP and will always be a Mountaineer fan!