This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Year: JuniorMajor: TheatreMinor: Political ScienceRelationship Status: Single

Q: What are you involved in at Appalachian State?A: I am currently on leadership with CRU, a campus ministry here at ASU.  A member of Alpha Psi Omega, the theatre honors fraternity.  I am also involved in SGA and am the current Student Body President. 

Q: Describe your perfect day in Boone.A: A perfect day in Boone for me is brisk but sunny high 50’s/low 60’s.  It is not too hot but not too cold.  And I can actually wear shorts, which can be rare due to the weather. 

Q: What are your top 3 Restaurants in Boone?A: Coyote Kitchen is different, but wonderful.  I also love Woodlands and Cobo. 

Q: Who is your celebrity crush?A: It would have to be Emma Watson.  Not because I am a huge Harry Potter fan, I just think she is great. 

Q: If you could trade lives with someone for one day, who would it be?A: Jimmy Fallon.  Just give me one night on The Tonight Show. 

Q:  What is one goal you want to achieve before you graduate?A: I have yet to hike the Profile Trail over at Grandfather Mountain. I want to do that. 

Q: What are your top 3 Pandora Stations?A: Needtobreathe Radio, Classic Rock Radio, Ben Rector Radio

Q: What is your favorite thing about ASU?A: My friends at ASU are amazing.  They have helped me get through a lot. 

Inspried journalist who loves to tell stories. Orginally from Charlotte, North Carolina.