Meet Bri Ricciarelli

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Name: Bri RicciarelliGrade: SeniorMajor: Business Management and MarketingRelationship Status: Single

Q: What are you involved on campus?A: RUF (reformed university fellowship), a sister of Chi Omega, and I’m the new member educator for the Appalachian Ambassadors.

Q: Who is your celebrity crush?A: Tom Hardy

Q: What’s your favorite thing to do in Boone?A: Tubing down rivers in the summer!

Q: What is your guilty pleasure?A: Watching Grey’s Anatomy on Netflix and reading Cosmopolitan magazine.

Q: What is your ideal date? A: I like outdoor dates, so I love to go on picnics at any of the pretty places in Boone!

Q: What is your spirit animal?A: An elephant. Elephants are one of the only animals that will help animals of other species, and they can feel empathy. They are also very loyal to their family and friends. When a member of the pack of family dies, they will “bury” them and visit that spot every year.

Q: What do you plan to do after graduation in May?A: That’s a great question. As of right now I plan to go to grad school at New York University for hospitality and tourism. 

Katy Huis

App State

Katy Huis is a Junior Elementary Education Major studying at Appalachian State University in Boone, NC. She enjoys reading, writing, eating and talking. She finds enjoyment in children, animals and her family and friends.