Learn About Stevia In The Raw

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

As collegiettes, we need coffee for those late nights studying and to tackle those endless piles of homework.  By adding Stevia In The Raw to your coffee, you can eliminate the added calories of sugar or other sweeteners. Baking with this all-natural, zero calorie sweetener is another easy way to cut out extra calories and sugars each day. Not convinced? Check out these other pros of Stevia In The Raw:

• Stevia In The Raw is an all-natural, zero calorie sweetener

• Stevia In The Raw has a sweet taste, made from the natural extract from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant

• Use Stevia In The Raw to cut down added sugars and calories in everyday foods and drinks

• It is versatile and easy to use – available in single packets or a Bakers Bags that measures cup for cup, just like sugar

• Unlike some of its competitors, Stevia In The Raw gets its sweetness from stevia leaf extract, while some other well-known brands contain sugar alcohols, such as erythritol.

• The high purity level of  Stevia In The Raw eliminates the  aftertaste found in other stevia products currently in the market

Ready to sweeten your food and beverages with Stevia In The Raw? Make sure you “like” In The Raw on Facebook for more information and recipes! (https://www.facebook.com/intheraw)

Senior Marketing and Management major at App State.