HC AppState Spring Break 2012 Photo Contest!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Attention Her Campus App State readers – it is time for a Photo Contest!

Spring Break is upon us and we are all getting so excited about our plans and yours! One of the best parts of going on vacation is sharing the experience when you get back. Do you remember when we featured what the HC App State ladies did for fall break here on our site? Well this time we not only want to share what we’re doing, but also what YOU did!

We are dying to know what all of our readers are doing for Spring Break this year and we need your help!

Once you get home for Spring Break, you have until Wednesday March 21st to post your favorite/best Spring Break picture to our Facebook page or Tweet it at us with a caption (@HCAppState)! We are so excited to see what you send in, so next week take lots of pictures!

When the deadline is up, the Her Campus Appalachian State team will decide a winner and that individual will get a special gift and their picture will be featured on our site for the week following!  We want to hear from all of you, so don’t hesitate to send us pictures!  

We know all of you are just as much in need of a break as we are. Everyone stay safe this week and smile pretty!

HCxo.

Laura Maddox is a Senior at Appalachian State University. Laura was born and raised in Charlotte, NC but loves the mountain air in Boone. She is one of four kids and has an identical twin sister. Laura enjoys reading, fashion, blogging, traveling, chocolate, lots of coffee and riding in the car with the windows down. She has a knack for creative writing, doodling and procrastination. Laura plans on moving to Boston after graduation to pursue a career in the advertising industry as a copywriter. Laura loves APP and will always be a Mountaineer fan!