Hand Bag Essentials: Style Watch Essentials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

There are many things that a collegiette just needs to have handy, and lucky for our readers, we’ve got the scoop for you thanks to the Her Campus Style Watch Back To School Essentials kit!

A Collegiette always needs…

1. A face wipe that is easy on her skin and gets the job done. We were sent the amazing Simple Cleansing Wipes! These face wipes are tough enough to get off your favorite mascara, but remain gentle on your skin through being treated with triple-purified water and pro-vitamin B5 to help soften and smooth your skin. Simple Skin care products are made with out any artificial ingredients, are hypoallergenic and paraben-free!

2. Nailpolish that doesn’t chip off after two days. We all have that favorite color nailpolish, but it’s not always the best for heavy duty wear and constantly chips or peels! That frustration stops when you use Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer! The colors are vibrant and shine non-stop, and even better, they last for a long time. The brush doesn’t clump, and we all know how frustrating it is to have a messed up nailpolish brush. The formula in this bottle has defenses built in to combat the daily use of water, detergent, and anything else you’re getting into.

3. A toothbrush and great teeth whitening system. Colgate’s Optic White Actis and Optic White Toothpaste is hands down some of the best stuff out there! There is no mess when it comes to whitening your teeth, the Whitening Pen clips right into your toothbrush for easy storage and use. All you have to do is brush, pull out the whitening pen, rinse, and go!

Amber Layfield, senior at Appalachian State studying psychology and criminal justice, teaches Pilates and Yoga, and is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Appalachian State!  Enjoys hiking in Boone, getting lost in a great book, dabbling in cooking, knitting, creating jewelry, and writing. An avid animal, coffee, pizza, Harry Potter and Pinterest lover.