Gameday Buffalo Chicken Dip

Is it really the playoffs without deicious unhealthy snack food that makes you cave from your recent New Year's resolution? The answer is no. So here's a Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe to make your bad decision worth it. 

This recipe is extremely easy and fast to make. All you need is:

• 2 chicken breasts
  • 8 ounces of cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup ranch dressing (I like to use buttermilk ranch)
  • 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce (this can be found in the grocery store near the barbeque sauce, ketchup, mustard etc and is usually bright orange)
  • Mozzarella cheese

Directions:

• Cook the 2 chicken breasts until they are cooked all the way through (you can do this in the oven, a skillet, or on the grill). While the chicken is cooking, continue onto the next steps:
  • Place the cream cheese in a small microwave and oven safe bowl, microwave for about 1.5-2 minutes or until it is soft
  • Add the ranch dressing and buffalo sauce to the cream cheese and mix until combined. (There may be some lumps of cream cheese)
  • Once the chicken is done cooking, cut or shred it into small string-like pieces. 
  • Add the shredded chicken to the mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. 
  • When there is 5 minutes left, or after you have taken the dip out of the oven, sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top to melt. 
  • Enjoy with tortilla chips, pretzels, or celery

Picture:

http://www.crockpotgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/buffalo-chicken-...