The Five Best Apps to Help You Become Healthier, More Organized & Well Rounded

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

With over a million appplications in the iTunes application store, it can be difficult to pick and choose the best applications for your lifestyle. Here are five apps that are sure to help you manage your busy schedule while staying organized and healthy. And the total cost? Less than $5. A win-win! 

1. Sunrise 

This app is the ultimate calendar application for college students on the go. With heavy schedules, a calendar is key in any collegiette’s life. Sunrise has a clean, user friendly interface that is very easy to navigate. The app even allows you to transfer/share your calendar on other networks like iCloud, Google Calendar and Exchange. The best part about it? It’s free in the App  Store. 

2. Clear 

Clear is an app that perfectly complements the Sunrise calendar. Clear allows you to make multiple to-do lists, manage those lists and share them other devices and other platforms – just like Sunrise. So, you can make a to-do list at home or at work, and then access it on the go  from a tablet or phone. Clear has a vibrant, colorful interface and even allows users to merge lists. Who knew to-do lists could be so fun?

3. WaterIn

Drinking enough water each day is one of the most important things anyone can do on the road to a physically healthy life. But, as most know, it’s easier said than done. WaterIn makes hydrating a lot easier by tracking your water intake and reminding you to drink when you haven’t had enough. Find it in the App Store for free!

4. MyPlate

MyPlate is another app that can help facilitate a healthy life. MyPlate allows you to track you calorie intake, water intake and exercise to organize the best diet plan for you. My favorite feature? The app allows you to make an account and interact with other users for support during your new journey. Cheers to no more freshman 15! Right?

5. Duolingo 

Out of all of the apps, this one is by far my favorite! If you’re like me, interested in learning a new language, but with no room in your schedule and not a lot of time, then this app is the one for you. Duolingo lets you choose from several languages, and quizzes and tests you along the way to make sure you are understanding the material. Fun, and practical!

themetaq.com

gizmodo.com

www.idownloadblog.com

www.pinterest.com

www.fitbie.com