Finals Week Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Thanks to Her Campus, we got some awesome tools for getting through finals week! Here are some of our favorite products:

Vera Bradley Wallets

These are the cutest wallets, and so convenient to use! They’re small enough to fit in your bag that’s already cramped and have a key ring, making it easy to keep up with your keys.

Vera Bradley Blanke

This thing is SO comfy!! It’s perfect for those long nights in the library or cuddling up on the couch with Netflix after an exam.

Treseme Sea Salt Spray

This is one of our favorite hair products! It’s light on your hair, and gives it such great texture! Great to use if you need to freshen up after a final exam before going out to dinner.

5-Hour Energy

Of course you know we love this -especially the new mango flavor! Drink one of these if you need a bost of energy while studying!

Amber Layfield, senior at Appalachian State studying psychology and criminal justice, teaches Pilates and Yoga, and is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Appalachian State!  Enjoys hiking in Boone, getting lost in a great book, dabbling in cooking, knitting, creating jewelry, and writing. An avid animal, coffee, pizza, Harry Potter and Pinterest lover.