The Best Motivational Quotes To Get You Through The Pre-Thanksgiving Break Slump

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

This may be the cheesiest article I’ve ever written, but it’s that time of the semester where I really needed something like this, so I figured a lot of other college students might need it too. Fall break ended a few weeks ago, and we still have a couple more before Thanksgiving break. For me, this time of the year has always been the hardest because my professors seem to pile on the assignments and expectations even more just for the heck of it. Balancing two jobs that add up to a 40 hour work week, a full course load of senior-level classes that require tons of reading, and still trying to find time to be a normal human that actually interacts with other people can be extremely difficult for me sometimes (sorry to all my friends that don’t hear from me for days at a time). Not to mention everything else on my plate besides classes; taking the GRE, applying for grad school, etc.  

It can all be a little overwhelming sometimes, so here’s a list of my favorite motivational/inspirational quotes not only to help get you through the rest of the semester, but to hopefully remind you that yes, college is important for your future and whatever, but so is your sanity and your happiness. We can’t be perfect and on top of everything all the time, so it’s okay if you drop the ball sometimes as long as you learn from it and keep going. 

1. 

2. 

3. 

4.

5. My favorite!

6. 

7. 

8. 

9. 

10. 

Life is really hard sometimes, especially in college, but you can’t let excuses keep you from getting where you want to be. Just remember these quotes and walk around like you’re Beyonce all the time and you’ll get through the semester just fine.