Back-To-School Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Papers and research and midterms, OH MY! 

It’s a crazy time of the semester with rapidly approaching deadlines and exams, but the awesome Her Campus Back-To-School Survival Kits help make everything a little better! The HC AppState team gave out all our goodies in front of the library last week, which the perfect place to give our collegiettes a little pick-me-up!

Tanda ZapThis acne spot treatment device went fast! Stress from school won’t affect the skin of these collegiettes, thanks to the Tanda Zap! 

ClueWe’ve got enough things to worry about with school and extracurriculars.  Thanks to the free Clue app download, remembering when our period is coming is one less thing to stress about!

Affinitas Cupcake PantiesA girl can’t have too many panties, am I right or am I right? The adorable lace trimmed panties from Affinitas in cupcake packages certainly brightened our days!

ChipotleI can’t think of a single collegiette who isn’t in love with Chipotle! The BOGO Chipotle cards were a hit!

European Wax CenterCollegiettes are always on the hunt for new places to get pampered and groomed! We love the exfoliating gel coupons from European Wax Center and our collegiettes can’t wait to make an appointment!

Nasty GalWe stopped collegiettes headed into the library to give their backpacks a little pizzazz with the cute special addition pins from Nasty Gal! And that tote bag was snatched up fast!

AeropastleFall Break is this week, which means us collegiettes will probably be doing some shopping! We are super excited to check out the new line from Aeropastle! And even more excited to use the $10 off card!

GarnierStress from school can wreak havoc on our skin. Feat not, collegiettes! The Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil samples from Garnier will save the day! Hey, we might even throw a packet in our backpack to freshen up after hours in the library!

LunaHours in the library require healthy snacks to keep us going.  Our collegiettes LOVE the peppermint stick Luna Bars. Not only are they a quick fix for a sweeth tooth, they’ve got protein to help us stay full and focused! They’re the perfect size to throw in our backpacks!

I am a 2015 graduate of Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina. I graduated summa cum laude with a degree in communication, journalism. Upon graduation, I moved to Nashville, Tennessee to work for my college sorority, AOII. I am currently the Assistant Director of Communications of AOII and Editor of our internationally-circulated magazine, To Dragma. I'm a fitness enthusiast through and through. I love weightlifting, running and boxing, and I am always up for a new workout! I am also a coffee addict with a killer sweet tooth. When I'm not at work or at the gym, you can find me scoping out the latest and greatest coffee and donut spots in Nashville.  I've been part of the Her Campus team since 2012, when I joined App State's team of writers. I was the CC of my chapter my senior year, as well as a Chapter Advisor. I have remained a CA since graduating, and I love having the opportunity to stay connected to Her Campus in this role!