Appalachian’s Best Social Networking Accounts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

As my last semester comes to a close here at App State, I can’t help but reflect on everything this school has given me. Beautiful scenery, a great education, life long memories, sure, though I just couldn’t overlook one other factor – the numerous Appalachian social networking accounts that have surfaced over the last few years. There have definitely been plenty of them, but few have managed to maintain their popularity. If you’re looking for a good laugh, the honest truth, or somewhere to tweet about a crush, look no further; check out my top 3 Appalachian State accounts:

1.       @appgirlproblemz – Oh, what I wouldn’t give to meet the girl(s) behind this account. With their dry, bluntly delivered comments, I constantly find myself laughing at what they have to say. Take it from me, Appalachian students – if you’re a fan of sarcastic, hilarious, and slightly rude comments, this is most definitely an account you want to follow.

2.       @ASUcrushes – I absolutely love this account for two reasons – 1. Appalachian state has the smoothest student body on the planet. So many pick up lines, so little time. 2. It’s awesome to scroll through the tweets and find that someone has tweeted a person you know, or even better, you! Looking for your dream man but too scared to approach him, ASU crushes has your back.

3.       Spotted at Appalachian State University (Facebook) – This has to be one of the most truthful yet endearing accounts that Appalachian students have created. People use this forum to compliment the student body, talk about fellow students they respect, or even sometimes complain about ALL the mess the Greeks left on Duck Pond Field (come on, y’all, was it really that bad?) Regardless, “liking” this account will definitely help you see all the weird, funny, annoying, and kind things that happen here at Appalachian.

Even though my time at Appalachian is coming to an end, I still have every intention of continuing to follow these accounts. Check them out, collegiettes!