15 Riverdale Gifs for the Thirsty Fan in All Of Us

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

You’re either #TeamArchie or #TeamJughead, but we just want to make that choice a little harder. So, in honor of the Season 2 premiere, here are 15 gifs of our two favorite Riverdale heartthrobs! (With a few other’s tossed in for good measure!) 

1) Archie Andrews: The boy next door we all wish we grew up beside.

2) Cody… I mean…Jughead Jones The weird boy we’re all obsessed with 

3) Come on… look at the smile… a babe for sure

4) You are and we LOVE you for it.

5) Blessss my sweet soul

Then you remember what they’re talking about and you’re like…meh

6) Low key wishing I could do that with his hair… which is way more luxurious than mine….

7) A win because B & V make this one (and everything) even better.

8) Oh look….a group shot *faints*

How are ALL of the men on this show so beautiful though?

9) You’re dang right there is Juggy

10) Seriously could he be any more adorable

I don’t know if y’all know this or not, but KJ Apa is actually from New Zealand so his accent makes him basically perfect.

11) No matter what team you are you cant help but love them both…

12) So are you #TeamJughead

13) Or #TeamArchie

14) Or are you actually more #TeamB&V?

The ultimate plot twist. 

15) Can’t decide? Neither can we! But here’s actual footage of what we look like looking around for how they found such beautiful people for this show

But we can all agree on one thing. We will all be watching the Riverdale Season Premiere tonight on The CW. See you at Pop’s!

Sources:

All gifs from Giphy.com

Kaitlyn Reavis

App State '18

Kaitlyn is a senior at Appalachian State majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Political Science.  Kaitlyn is the President of Her Campus App State as well as one of the Campus Correspondents.  She's also the president of App's Ducks Unlimited chapter, and a member of Sigma Alpha Lambda, which is the communication honors society, and a member of Collegiate Republicans. She's moved by her love for this country and the way it works. She hopes to one day be a part of what makes it work be it in politics or campaign management and research. In her free time Kaitlyn coaches’ softball, reads, obsesses over her 6 dogs (yes you read that right), and enjoys being surrounded by the people she loves. She hopes to turn her stories into a book one day but until then... "Never settle for bad coffee, bad friends, or bad men."