absolutvision WYd PkCa1BY unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision WYd PkCa1BY unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Culture > News

The Real World Playbook Campus Ambassador Program

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

*Recruitment Message from Real World Playbook*

Our Brand

Real World Playbook is a technology startup aiming to ease the transition between college and the real world. Our comprehensive solution helps you navigate the financial, health, and living decisions twenty-somethings typically encounter early in their careers (in language you can actually understand). We get that the real world transition is hard because we’ve been there. Rather than let this right of passage remain a ride on the struggle bus, we decided to pay it forward – to build the tools we wish we had. We’re all in this together, and we’ve got your back! T

As the launch pad into the real world, colleges have a critical role to play in the #realworldready movement – that’s where you come in. We’re looking for Campus Founders to bring Real World Playbook to colleges nationwide and act as team captains in building a community around our brand and mission. This is an opportunity to work for a growing startup and to create meaningful impact in the real world experience of your peers. The best candidates are social media savvy, strong writers and communicators, and passionate about our mission to simplify adulthood. Responsibilities include event organization, content generation, and advocacy to bring the #realworldready movement to your campus.

Join Our Team

Interested in building the Real World Playbook community on your campus? Reach out to us at gillian@realworldplaybook for more information and to apply. We can’t wait to have you playing on our team!

Miss Black America Massachusetts 2018; Founder/CEO of Born to Be Unique Consulting, Ordinary x Influence, and To Save a Life Nonprofit; Author of Myth of the Self Made; Crimson Education Consultant Hello! I am a social entrepreneur, speaker, author, & motivational speaker (currently open to be booked for interviews, speaking and event hosting) with a love for Yahweh (God), life, dancing, Christian Ministry, natural beauty, modest fashion, social justice, learning and education, art, service work, travel, nature, business, a good bargain or sale, and helping people to live their "best" lives by leading by example. Follow me on instagram: @rock_n_rawrrr and visit my website to learn more about me and my work at: www.ordinaryxinfluence.weebly.com