Focused, Young, and Ready to Get A Head Start on Your Career? Join the Young Professionals at Amherst!

Looking for a group of like-minded young professionals to network and hang out with?

Young Professionals at Amherst just might be the group for you! They have many events and socials throughout the semester, and pssst! Lifetime membership is $30! 

Yassss!!!!! ONLY $30!

Benefits of the Membership according to the website:

1. You will be able to connect with other young professionals.
  2. There will be organized afterhours networking events to help broaden both professional and personal relationships.
  3. There will be organized unique events that highlight the area and all it has to offer.
  4. You will be able to make a positive impact in the community through increasing business awareness in the area and help strengthen the local economy.
  5. By being a member, you will be able to participate in promotions offered by various restaurants, organizations, local shops and entertainment offered exclusively to YPA members. 

And ya know how we college students  L O V E food!

So what are ya waiting for?! Join today!

20-year old lover of Yahweh (God) with a passion for life, dancing, Christian Ministry, natural beauty, modest fashion, social justice, learning and education, art, service work, travel, nature, business, and a good bargain or sale, and a preference to lead by example

Blog: www.borntobeunique.weebly.com

You Might Also Enjoy