Finals Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

In case you haven’t noticed, yes finals are coming up. Whether you are ready to admit that or not, is entirely up to you, but our friends at Her Campus national would like to make that realization just a bit easier. They have sent us a finals survival kit full of goodies to help make finals a breeze, or something.

Check out what they sent us!!!

1)Michael Kors scented flash tats!

Okay, these are amazing and they will be such a hit at holiday parties! They are just as fun as regular flash tattoos, but they can help to finish off your look by adding some Michael Khors fragrances. These are a great way to try out a new scent while spicing up your look. How much better can they get?

2)Vera Bradley throw blanket

This blanket is incredibly soft and of course because it is Vera Bradley, it is adorable! It is a great addition to any dorm room especially as we enter in to the coldest time of the year. Cozying up with it will definitely help you ace your finals!

3)Sorrel re-useable water bottles

These water bottles are perfect for long afternoons in the library. They can keep liquids hot or cold and will help to keep you hydrated or awake as you study! They are also super sturdy!

4)Tres Emme Perfectly Un-done sea salt spray

Her Campus sent us these in their first survival kit this semester, and thank goodness they sent more, because I already ran out of the one I got from the first box! This spray works well on dry or damp hair and can help give your hair amazing texture. The spray creates beach waves which will make your hair look great and help you escape from the cold winter here in Amherst!

5)Chipotle gift cards!!!

No you did not read that wrong! We could all use a extra help studying, and a chipotle dinner will be just that. Thanks Her Campus!!

Her Campus also sent several other great items like sunglasses, tote bags, skincare products, and more Cold-Ez packets to help you avoid getting sick during finals!!

If you want to get your hands on some of these goodies, stop by Keefe during the last week of classes on December 14th from 1pm-2pm! Her Campus Amherst will be there to share some of the amazing things Her Campus sent us. PS- If you have contributed this semester, you can get something special not on this list!

Amherst College Senior, Amherst, MA. Member of Amherst Women's Varsity ice hockey team. Hometown is Washington, D.C