mario calvo S mEIfXRzIk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mario calvo S mEIfXRzIk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Culture > News

Educational Program for First Generational, High-Need, and Low-Income Youth and Young Adults

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Born to Be Unique in Christ, an organization founded by yours truly, is offering a UNIQUE 6-month free program for ages 10+ entitled Project Cénit⇡ that allows for “potentials to be unlocked and dreams actively begot.”

The program offers 9 tracks:

1. ACT and College Prep
  2. Arts and Media
  3. Communications
  4. Financial Literacy
  5. Holistic Health and Mindfulness
  6. Leadership Development
  7. Social Entrepreneurship
  8. Spanish
  9. Spiritual Mentorship

Yep, and it’s all a sign up away. Granted, the program is selective so if you don’t really want to participate and commit, please don’t take that opportunity from someone who really does.

Participants must complete at least 2 hours a week, engage in a community service or outreach activity for a minimum of 30 hours for the duration of the 4-months, and depending on what track you are taking (i.e. Leadership Development), there is one-on-one, FREE Capstone Project development and implementation.  Everything is completely free, and one can schedule Skype and in-person sessions. 

For more info, visit the site, leave a comment/concern/or word of encouragement, maybe signup to participate and possibly donate!

Miss Black America Massachusetts 2018; Founder/CEO of Born to Be Unique Consulting, Ordinary x Influence, and To Save a Life Nonprofit; Author of Myth of the Self Made; Crimson Education Consultant Hello! I am a social entrepreneur, speaker, author, & motivational speaker (currently open to be booked for interviews, speaking and event hosting) with a love for Yahweh (God), life, dancing, Christian Ministry, natural beauty, modest fashion, social justice, learning and education, art, service work, travel, nature, business, a good bargain or sale, and helping people to live their "best" lives by leading by example. Follow me on instagram: @rock_n_rawrrr and visit my website to learn more about me and my work at: www.ordinaryxinfluence.weebly.com