Come to Our Giveaway Event This Sunday!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Have you been staring at your screen all day long? If not your screen, then sheets of notes, pages of textbook, and boxes of Powerpoint slides…. the list goes on. 

Despite it all, your physical and mental health should maintain the top of your priorities. On your to do list, don’t forget to include mental breaks, short in-place exercises, and little treats. Free things fall under that category, right? That’s why we are hosting an event this Saturday afternoon for you all! 

We will have the following items and more: travel size deodorants, eyebrow fixing pencils/spools, pH balancing vaginal cleansers, and toothbrush holders. 

Dibs will be for all-time stars, or our contributers this semester. So if you’ve written before for Her Campus, we’ll save some goodies just for you in thanks for your time and creativity. 

Now.. the event details: 

In two days, Sunday(5/7/17) @ 4PM in McCaffrey Room in Keefe Campus Center

Let us know if you have any questions! And we’ll keep publishing until the end of finals, so it’s NOT too late to write and publish! 

Bonnie is a sophomore at Amherst College. Even though she studies statistics, she is interested in technology, pediatric medicine, dentistry, education, and public health.  She spends most of her day trying out new things, like eating an ice cream cone while biking or looking for ways to climb onto campus building roofs. "All over the place" would be the best way to describe her.