Campus Cutie Stephanie Yang ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Name: Stephanie Yang

Hometown: Fort Lee, New Jersey

Year: 2016

Dorm: Morris Pratt

Majors: Studio Art

Relationship Status: Single

Ideal Date: A trip to the aquarium – bonus points if I get to see a whale shark. I’m also down for anything involving good food and/or movies.

Spirit Animal: I’m told it’s a sea otter.

What Super Power Would You Want: For practical reasons, time travel. For completely impractical reasons, being able to set things on fire with my mind.  

Ideal Job: Wedding stationery designer :)

Most Played Song on Your iPod: I think Tablo’s official cover of EYES NOSE LIPS.  I’m a sucker for songs that make me sad.

Fave TV show: This … is really hard. I recently got hooked on Scandal but I also have five other on-going shows I keep up with (a Korean reality show, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Gotham, Arrow, and Flash). Also excited for Archer to come back in January.

Country you want to visit: Definitely Japan. I also want to visit Europe one day but not sure where yet.

Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done: Probably getting my tattoos on a whim last Interterm. 

0in”>

Carina Corbin graduated from Amherst College in 2017 and started writing for Her Campus during her first year. She was a Computer Science and Asian Languages & Civilizations double major that still loves to learn languages, write short stories, eat great food and travel. She wrote for Her Campus Amherst for four years and was Campus Correspondent for 3.5 years. She enjoyed interviewing Campus Profiles and writing content that connected with the Amherst community.