Campus Cutie Matt Tower ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Name: Matt Tower

Hometown: Acton, MA

Year: Senior (2015)

Dorm: Crossett

Majors: History

Relationship Status: Single

Ideal Date: There’s a little airport outside of Northampton that will fly us around the Pioneer Valley while the sun sets. Dinner at Pasta E and then wine and desert on the roof of the Octagon.

Spirit Animal: Lion

What Super Power Would You Want: Whatever Superman has…Dude can fly, is super strong, and shockingly good looking.

Ideal Job: I guess I have to figure out how to make some money first. Then I’d love to work with entrepreneurs growing their businesses. Both my parents are teachers so I’ll probably end up in some sort of teaching role.

Most Played Song on Your iPod: Under the Bridge by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Fave TV show: Arrested Development, though Kerry Washington on Scandal has been killing it lately

Country you want to visit: Russia, New Zealand, or any place where there’s lots of outdoor activities and a totally different culture

Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done: My cousin and I hopped the border from Zimbabwe to Zambia so we could bungie jump over Victoria Falls. We paid a friendly taxi driver to wait for us and drive fast upon our return. In retrospect, probably not our wisest decision but the view was spectacular!

Carina Corbin graduated from Amherst College in 2017 and started writing for Her Campus during her first year. She was a Computer Science and Asian Languages & Civilizations double major that still loves to learn languages, write short stories, eat great food and travel. She wrote for Her Campus Amherst for four years and was Campus Correspondent for 3.5 years. She enjoyed interviewing Campus Profiles and writing content that connected with the Amherst community.